● How much are tickets? -$129 VIP Memberships and $65 Weekend Memberships. Grab a Hotel room for the best experience. Memberships are available at the door, but VIPs will sell out
● When is the event? -May 27-29, 2022 at the Colorado Springs Marriott
● What's an "onsen”? -It's “hot springs" in Japanese. What else could we name an anime convention in CO Springs?
● Does each person staying at the hotel need to buy a Hotel & Membership Combo? -No just 1 per room. The others can purchase a VIP, Weekend, Kids, or Day Membership.
● Is there a Military Discount? - No, but thank you for your service! Come enjoy the weekend with us!
● Do I have to stay at the Hotel? -No, but we highly recommend it, even if you are local. There is simply too much to do at Anime Onsen compared to a comic-con style event. We plan things to do for 16+ hours a day.
● Is this a family-friendly show? -Yes, until 12am Midnight.
● Where can I sign up for ___? -Click on the image of the event you're interested in
● Where is the schedule? -Schedule / Program page
● Where can I see the guest list? -On the Guests Page
● Are there day passes? -Yes, day passes are available online or at the door
● Can I get a refund for my membership? -No. All sales are final. Yes, this means you
● When does______ happen? -Check our Schedule page
● Does it cost to meet the celebrities? -No, but photos and autographs do. Prices set by each guest
● How much are autographs and photos? -Depends on the celebrity, but around $20~$40
● Where do I sign up to volunteer? -Click on the Volunteer icon or fill out this form
● How much are artist and vendor booths? -Click on the Artists' Alley or Exhibitor Booths icon
● Where can I book my hotel room? -On our Hotel page; 2022 rooms are sold out
● Where is the Dress Code / Cosplay / Weapons / Health Policy? -Click the one you want to read
● Will there be security? -Yes
● Are masks and/or vaccines mandatory? -Absolutely not, unless mandated by the government. Read our full Health and Safety policy.